Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Basics

So, I must give you all a starter of my life (School life). We are a gang of five friends.....- Khushreet, Ishbah, Simran, Sayantika and me of course. Simran is my best friend (or kinda), Khushreet is Sayantika's and poor Ishabah is left alone. It so happens that Khushreet is a very GRUDGING character. Oh she doesn't like Ishbah and she loves to feel jealous, angry of me.
I know! Cuz I get good marks, am the teachers' fave, get selected for everything and a very well known creature in the entire school. Well, coming to Sayantika, she is nice and sweet but I think a little dumbo. She is quite indifferent. Simran is kinda sly but she's cool and popular (Aquarius Syndrome) and nice. Lastly, Ishbah is quite a chatterbox, a person who is very hesitant to share things but from her heart and nature, she is very nice. So, lets discuss each of them in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment